Ogilvy's Raw Jarrah Honey 15+ TA
Jarrah Honey 15+ TA is an exclusive and rare super honey from Western Australia. It is known as a healing honey because of its natural antibacterial activity.
- Weight: 240 Grams
- Country of origin: Australia
Jarrah honey comes from a single variety of the eucalyptus tree, Eucalyptus marginata, and is a dark, amber-coloured thick runny honey with a distinctive strong taste of nuts and caramel.
Jarrah honey has a number of unique benefits and properties, including:
- Totally natural product Has high antimicrobial properties – measured by its Total Activity (TA) rating of 15+
- Independently tested Significantly higher level of antioxidants than manuka honey
- Low in glucose – Low GI
- Scientific research shows Jarrah has a high antibacterial activity and is effective against Candida
- Excellent choice for dressing golden Staphylococcus infections, E.coli as well as ulcerated wounds
- Can be used to treat burns, wounds and skin infections
- Unique & delicious flavour
- Perfect as a natural sweetener or drizzled over toast or yoghurt
No customer reviews for the moment.